Saturday, July 11, 2009

A VERY Special Opportunity...

I just posted a little of this story on my harttohartdigital.blogspot.com site. Thought I would share it on this site as well. The day before we left on our trip, I had the opportunity to photograph little Buck. A very sweet and special 2 year-old with cancer. It happened to be a referral that has now sparked something that I hope to be very meaningful. Here are a few of the pictures from the shoot. I posted a few more on harttohart's blog. Stay tuned for more details on my new idea... I may need your help!!






Want to see more from the latest shoots... keep up with HART TO HART DIGITAL at: www.harttohartdigital.blogspot.com

3 comments:

JenFlores said...

aw how precious. Your work is amazing to say the least, so much talent!

Candace said...

That is sooo sweet!!!

Kristen said...

Hi! I came across your blog from a google search. I have this same blog background for one of my blogs. I love your banner. Would you mind sharing with me where you found this banner to match this blob background?

You can leave me a comment on my blog or email me at:

kris_lmt@yahoo.com.

Thank you!

And I love your photos. You have a gift in photography! Simply Beautiful!