Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Tay's Mission Homecoming!

May 27th Taylor returned home from his mission: Denver North. Originally I had not intended to be there, since we were leaving for our month long trip only a few weeks later.... BUT... you know me, I can't resist a quick trip to Florida... especially when the non-stop on airtran is only $49 each way. You just can't beat it. So since Ash was already here, we left together, kept the whole thing on the downlow and surprised Taylor at the airport. It was so worth it!

Tay's dream was to get out of the car and immediately jump in the lake w/ his suit on. He also wanted to wakeboard in his suit (that had to come later). Mission accomplished.


The rest of the crew couldn't resist hoping in either... the lake was like a bath, so WARM!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I love that he jumped in in his suit! so fun! My sis just went in the MTC last week. woohoo for missionaries!!!