Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Mission Bolivia Santa Cruz Reunion 2009

This post is a little out of order, but I had to include. Coincidentally, my Mission President's decided to have a reunion Sat. June 13th (the day after the wedding). I was SO HAPPY. I haven't been to one in years, and it is probably one of the last, as they will be leaving Utah, returning home and then on assignment as the Temple Presidents in Albuquerque, NM. It was so FUN to see many missionaries and a HUGE spiritual high for both Blake and I. We had a picnic (that got rained out) and then and amazing fireside that evening. I had worked on a mission highlight DVD during the month before, so we got to watch that and then hear from both President and Sister Shumway. VERY memorable - I loved it.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amber Henrie said...

I so glad we were able to go! Are you going to post that video to facebook or YouTube? I'd love to have a copy. I still can't believe how many hours everyone just sat around and talked, talked, talked. Love ya to pieces!