Saturday, January 30, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!

Well, we went to sleep last night to chilly weather with no signs of snow (at least here in Fort Mill, south of Charlotte). Would the weatherman deliver?!?!

HE DID! We woke up to a winter wonderland... at least for this area. The kids have been playing and faux sledding all morning. I am happy for them... not so happy for me. I have a Bridal Fair in Concord tomorrow and am not too thrilled about driving in all this... but drive I will, because be there I must (I've invested hundreds of non-returnable dollars!!!!)

We were going to drop the kids of with my Sister-in-law's family in Marion!! Since they are snowed in, that is a big NO GO!! Plan B: church is cancelled, so Blake will be watching the kids while I'm gone all day. Okay, so everything is working out! Not ideal, but we'll take it!





No comments: