Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fishing Fun...

Last but not least, we can't forget about the fishies!! We fished a little off our neighbor's dock, but had a hard time catching anything (still fun nonetheless)
We went back home to our own dock and guess what Dan caught!! Oh my gosh, that thing was HUGE!! And when we weren't fishing, the little boys were always feeding the fish. My favorite thing was watching Benton run (and he is FAST) down the dock... sometimes in clothes... sometimes not :)

What an amazing trip. It was HARD to leave and hard to come back to reality. Like I said, it's taken me a week to really feel back into the swing of the things! I am, however, very excited for 2010. Lot's of BIG things to look forward to! It's going to be a good year.

1 comment:

Sheri Clark said...

THanks for posting all the fun things. It makes me miss you all so very much!! I wish we could do it all again this month!!!