Tuesday, December 02, 2008

That trip went way too fast!


Just a quick post from the CA trip.  I was both guest and photographer for the weekend, so I didn't get to be in too many shots, but here are a few fun family ones.  I'll probably post a few of the official wedding ones once I get them edited -  there are some beautiful ones.  I fell in LOVE w/ San Luis Obispo.  It was the most charming little town... not to mention all the marvelous backdrops.    It was SO FUN to see Dad's family.  Great company, great weather, great food = A GREAT TIME.  What more can I say!!!



Cam & Sam... the newly engaged couple.   I had a great time hanging w/ them and getting to know Sam a little better!!  We also found some time to fit in engagement shots.   They were adorable.


Grandpa (88) and Grandma (77).  This picture is a RARE jewel for me.  I don't think I've ever been in a picture w/ both of my grandparents since I was about 6.  The fact that they were at the same "event" together, let alone in the same photo made us all very happy.

Cousin Candace... I love this girl, who also happens to be a mother of 5!??!?!



3 comments:

tiffani bates said...

that picture of grandma and grandpa is awesome! i wish i had one! do you think you could photoshop my face in there :)

Anonymous said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!

Anonymous said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!
netting