Tuesday, December 02, 2008

And while I'm on the topic....

On my trip I got to see twilight so I thought I'd give my, well... thoughts!  I had a bunch of friends go see the midnight showing so I got mixed reviews the next day but MOST of them were negative.  I went in with SUPER low expectations and also went w/ people that had never even read the books.  That being said, I actually LOVED the movie (and so did they!!)

 I don't know what it was, but by the end I loved Edward and loved almost everything about the movie.  I mean there were obvious parts (meadow) and obvious characters (Jasper?!?!?!) that were flawed, but for the most part, I loved it!!!!  Marliss said it best... it just sort of takes your breath away.   And... my favorite scene was when Bella was surrounded by the "rough" guys - Edward pulls up and yells get in the car... you know the rest.  Right about there I was sold.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm glad you loved it Lindsay. I'm telling you that going in with low expectations is the way to go. :)

Anonymous said...

It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
Personalized Signature:我喜欢淮安掼蛋,靖江青儿,南通长牌,姜堰23张,常州麻将这些地方言游戏