Monday, December 08, 2008

Pinehurst, NC

This week Blake had a conference at the Pinehurst resort (somewhat infamous for golfers!!!).  It was Wed. - Fri and the boys and I went w/ him... and we actually had a blast.  The hotel was decorated beautifully/festively and it was such a charming town.  We entertained ourselves at the pet store, shopping, bowling, eating etc...  I guess it was just really nice to step away from the computer/editing/projects as well as house cleaning and all that jazz...  Plus, the first night I went to bed at 9am (and I NEVER get to do that).  The boys did really well in the room... such a fun little mini trip :)

4 comments:

Carly said...

How fun and very nice that you got to get away for a couple of day!

Zachary Athans said...

Pinehurst eh, I have heard of that place it is alright =)

I think my parents were on a cruise at that time.

The Harts said...

I know... I was so bummed not to have been able to see them! We'll see you at your Court of Honor, right!

Anonymous said...

Very rich and interesting articles, good BLOG!