Monday, December 08, 2008

Pinehurst, NC

This week Blake had a conference at the Pinehurst resort (somewhat infamous for golfers!!!).  It was Wed. - Fri and the boys and I went w/ him... and we actually had a blast.  The hotel was decorated beautifully/festively and it was such a charming town.  We entertained ourselves at the pet store, shopping, bowling, eating etc...  I guess it was just really nice to step away from the computer/editing/projects as well as house cleaning and all that jazz...  Plus, the first night I went to bed at 9am (and I NEVER get to do that).  The boys did really well in the room... such a fun little mini trip :)

5 comments:

Carly and Todd said...

How fun and very nice that you got to get away for a couple of day!

Zachary Athans said...

Pinehurst eh, I have heard of that place it is alright =)

I think my parents were on a cruise at that time.

The Harts said...

I know... I was so bummed not to have been able to see them! We'll see you at your Court of Honor, right!

面对面视频斗地主 said...

Very rich and interesting articles, good BLOG!

Farming Net said...

Good article, good things, good feelings, good BLOG!
Saftey Net