Sunday, November 08, 2009

Disney WORLD!!!

I am FINALLY catching up on the rest of my Florida trip postings (thanks to Cami). At this rate, I'll have my Halloween pics up by Christmas :) I can't even begin to say how much fun Disney was this time around w/ the boys. It was just us + Grandpa... such a great, low key day. The weather was GORGEOUS and we literally walked on any ride that we wanted to. We also got to eat at Rainforest Cafe, which was a huge wish for Bray. We had been seeing commercials on the Disney channel for months, so it was fun for him to actually be there (pricey but worth going at least once for the experience... and yes, dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets really do taste better!!)
No, I am not pregnant, even though I look like it!!! Note to self... never where that shirt again!

The BUZZ Light year ride + meeting the actual "Buzz" was a highlight for sure :)

The parks closed a little early to reopen for all the Halloween Spectacular... looked like fun!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JenFlores said...

Looks like a wonderful time. And no, you do NOT at all look pregnant, you look gorgeous and thin, as always!! ;)

Amber Henrie said...

Hey, how are you doing those collages?