Monday, May 18, 2009

Ashlee's Here!!

Just picked Ashlee up tonight and the boys are already attached!!  She is laying w/ Braden right now, though it's almost 11pm and I still hear them talking, so I can only imagine the conversation!!  I am SO HAPPY to have her here this week.  Aside from the obvious amounts of GREAT fun we are going to have, it is going to be a little crazy this week!  Blake is gone almost every night and I have 4 shoots: Wed., Thurs., Sat. and Sun (a catholic baptism... should be interesting!?!?!)  Saturday I have a wedding and we did their Bridals this past weekend.  I posted a few of my favs on the new blog: www.harttohartdigital.blogspot.com  


I also have a few more pics to post from this past weekend w/ Nana & Papa.  They came down for a quick visit and to be here as Blake was called to be the new Branch President Sunday.  That will be a whole different post.  For now, I better sign of and see if I can tear Ash away from Braden's room so we can watch our Tivo'd Dancing w/ the Stars Finale!!!  Goodnight!

2 comments:

brandi said...

Lindsay you are too funny! I can't beleive you watch dancing with the satars! My MOM is hooked on that show! Have fun with your sister, and I can't wait to see more photos of your fam!
Brandi

Carly said...

Love that picture with the shoes and the frame! So creative. And Camille'e invitation...OH MY! I loved it! Have fun with Ashlee and all the exciting events happening in the next month!