Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happiest Birthday to the Sweetest Girl!!!






Dear Lindsay, How can I say enough wonderful things about you to make this special birthday memorable?  I won't reveal your age, since you will never be a day over 25 in my eyes!!

Thank you so much for being the most incredible, wife, mother and best friend that has ever been!  You have always been there for me and I know always will.  I have been blessed every day since meeting you on that January night in 1999, Provo, Ut.......and no I didn't know you then, but I am so glad that I do know you now!  It's so funny to think back to then and imagine that 3 1/2 years later, after Bolivia for you and  Mexico for me, we finally came together and fell in love.  

You are the fountain of my happiness and the reflection of my joy!  I love you so much and want to wish you the most elegant of birthdays!  

I love you!!!

-Blake   

2 comments:

Tiff and Dan said...

what a great hubby! I hope you have such a great birthday and that you get to do something extra fun! Love you!

Sheri Clark said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! That Blake!!! I am so glad you posted that sweet note for all of us to see that love Lindsay, too. We are just so glad you all decided to do this family thing together!!! You are an awesome team!!