Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oh BABY!! Graham Newborn Session Sneak Peek {Charlotte Area Newborn Photography}

How adorable is this little Teddy Graham!!  I had the pleasure of shooting lil' Graham last week and while Newborn sessions are one of my favorite genres (do I say that about every kind?!) they can definitely be a bit unpredictable!!  This little guy was persistent... he DID NOT WANT to sleep, so we got some nice "wide-eyed" shots...

There are times however, when these little guys just don't want to be posed and folded and fiddled with.  What do you do?  I still go for the shot...

And then rely on a bit of photoshopping (still his face, just from a pose I didn't like as much)

FINAL "PRINT" shot.  What a beautiful little bundle.

I think by the end, we finally wore him out!  He collapsed into a milk coma on Mamma!!   All in a days (or 2) work!

No comments: