Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Be My Valentine

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!!  (A little after the fact, but still heartfelt).  So, Blake and I have a tradition of making homemade cards on V-day... this can yield some pretty memorable keepsakes!!  This year I wrote a quick little poem for him

And he surprised me w/ this!!!  That sneaky boy!!  Thanks BABE... I'm so excited.
On a side note, we went out to eat on V-day and the Hostess asked for our name to be put on the list.  I said Harts and she looked at me like I was joking... "Hearts... Valentines Day... very funny".  "No... that's really my last name"!

2 comments:

wendy said...

Happy Belated Valentines Day! Great Poem!

These Small Hours said...

So cute!
I loved your card and what a great V-Day gift! Hope you and your family are doing well.
Sorry I'm such a phantom blogger, I don't always leave comments but I do enjoy peeking in on your blog from time to time. (;