Tuesday, July 08, 2008

SWIM LESSONS - June 2008

Last week we finished swim lessons, so I thought I'd post a few pictures before I post all of my 4th of July pics.  I signed him up here at our neighborhood pool with the life guard Taylor, that he absolutely loves!!  He was actually not too pumped in the beginning and then  hot and cold throughout the rest.  It usually took him a few minutes to warm up to it each morning and he was not big on going under (though I do have awesome footage of several dunks in the bath since the lessons!!!)  Oh well... he's 2 1/2 (and everyone else was 3-4)... what can I say!!  It was fun and totally worth it to him for the king size chocolate bar he got at the end of the 2 weeks!!!  


He did it... he dunked!!!


Thank you chocolate... the things you help this little boy accomplish!

1 comment:

Tiff and Dan said...

i love the chocolate bribe...awesome! I think i will totally do that. You've got to find something that works! I want to see 4th of july pictures!