Sunday, June 08, 2008

June is in full swing... no pun intended!

This has been such a fun week - I just had to check in!  There have been several moments during this week especially, where I have thought I wish I could freeze time!  Not just because there aren't enough hours in the day as it is and I find myself working until all hours of the morning on a regular basis, but because this is such an amazing stage that the boys are in!  I have really been working on being present and enjoying each moment (vs. stressing over the melt downs - which area actually getting better) and it has made life in general a lot more enjoyable!  We have been trying to get out and do fun things each day (though it's mostly the gym and the pool), but what has been the most memorable are little moments here and there - and that's what I want to freeze.  So - I can't stop time, but the camera sure helps!!  These are from the park this week.  It was literally 100 degrees on Thurs.  Gotta love the pink cheeks! ps - don't forget to check out the patch of missing hair that Braden "trimped" (trimmed) off his own head.


















2 comments:

Tiff and Dan said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the rosy cheeks and the trimmed hair! I wish I was there to play with them! Love ya!

The Hyer Family said...

In the last picture Gavin looks a lot like Braden...cute little family you have! Isn't the park a beast when it's so hot??? But the kids gotta play, right? Love the pink cheeks!