Friday, December 24, 2010

And This is Why I LOVE Disney...

If you follow my blog at all, chances are you've seen me in my favorite {knock off} burberry hat MANY TIMES!!  I bought this in South Beach right after Blake and I got married and it has history!!  I wear it all the time!!  Anyway, I was sooo bummed when I realized I left my hat on the Mt. Everest roller coaster ride in The Animal Kingdom on the last ride of the day before the park closed!!  I heard Disney's lost and found is phenominal but I thought it was gone forever (I know, dramatic, but I really like this hat!)  On the off chance someone was going to turn it in, I called the L & F services the next day and reported it.  I also left my name and address in case!!

Low and behold last week, I received a package in the mail with my HAT!!  Yay!! And that is why I love Disney :) 

3 comments:

Tiff and Dan said...

what!!!! so awesome!

brandi said...

Isn't it so nice when people are honest, and surprise you like that?
That is awesome, of course it would happen to you, because youa re are one of those wonderful and caring people!! They do exist=-)
Brandi

Brandi said...

That is amazing lindsay! I'm so glad you got it back. Love Disney!