Saturday, July 31, 2010

Was really hoping to post this week!

Oh well... what can I say, it's been BUSY getting back.  Gavy and I arrived Tues. from our amazing 10 day UT/CA trip and it has been rough tearing myself out of bed each morning w/ that 3 hour time change adjustment.  I have a TON of stuff to blog... does anyone else ever feel blog guilt when you're not caught up?  WHY?!!  I've still got our FL trip, plus this one... though the only person that is worried about it is me :) hehehe!!

For a tiny peek at the trip and from my sessions today, hop on over here.  Enough for to tonight... I'm off the computer and opting for SYTYCD catch up :)

2 comments:

Tiff and Dan said...

ohhh.....i am dying to see all the pics! please blog about every detail!

Tara said...

Ugh. I totally have blog guilt too. I'll be in the car, say, and I think, "Oh, I should blog about this" and then I don't get a chance. And I already have my-kids-have-really-lame-babybooks guilt.