Sunday, April 20, 2008

Picture-less Blogging!!!

(Long exhale)... It's been a very busy few weeks!!!!  I wanted to get a new post up tonight, but since I'm too tired to wait for pics to upload maybe I'll just write.  I think these past 2 weeks have been two of the craziest I've had in a while.  I had 6 photo shoots in 9 days and Blake was sick for about 7 of those days.  The boys and I have been in and out of experiencing whatever he had?!?! Uhhhggg, it was rough.  But when it rains it pours business, so I can't complain.  I'm just happy to have made it through.  On another random note, Wicked was here in Charlotte this past week and a half and I wanted to go SOOOO BAD!  Tickets were impossible to get.  Then I found out they were holding a lottery for 20 orchestra seats 2 1/2 hours before the show every day and was convinced that was my way in!!!  I went down and tried to get tickets the second day... no luck.  Blake went back a few days later and tried... no luck.  Tonight was the last night and I'm sad thinking I missed it.  I'll just have to console myself w/ the soundtrack (thanks Mom!!)  I do, however, now know exactly what I want to do for my 30th!!!!  Tiff... is Wicked playing in London in September??!?!! Going to CRASH!!  Goodnight.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

tiffani bates said...

Does that mean you are coming in September???? It's always playing here!